If you’re anything like me, you’ll get easily bored of the same foods over and over again. These vegan friendly protein pancakes are something I will never get bored of.
These protein pancakes are filling, delicious and will help you power through a long day at work, a big workout or an evening with friends. They’re a crowd pleaser and guaranteed to make you happy.
They’re also quite healthy until you start adding sugar and syrup…
- 1 1/4 cups oat or almond milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1-2 scoops of V-Whey Protein Powder
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional – 1/3 cup coconut flakes, raisins, or diary-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Vegan butter
- In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Add 3 tbsp maple syrup, mix well.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring until the mixture is thick and pourable.
- Add in your coconut flakes, raisins, or diary-free chocolate chips and combine well.
- Heat a large pan on a medium-low heat, melt some vegan butter and scoop in portions of the batter.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown, careful not to burn.
- Repeat until all of the pancakes are cooked.
- Serve immediately, add a square of vegan butter, maple or agave syrup, or fruit for extra sweetness.
This recipe is perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast, keeping the kids happy or fixing a late night sweet craving.
Shop all flavors of V-Whey protein here.