Wanna upgrade your breakfast game? Well I’ve got you.
I’m the kind of girl that can’t miss brekkie. But I can easily get tired of eating eggs and toast so I like to mix things up a little.
That recipe is perfect if you have a bit of time at home in the morning.
Ingredients for the baked porridge
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate V-Protein Powder
- Chucks of dark chocolate
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- A hint of salt
You can add a few pecan nuts on top for some extra yummy crunchiness!
Easy peasy it is!
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F
- Mix the oats, protein powder, baking power and salt
- Then add the milk and the vanilla extract
- Cut your banana in pieces and add to the mixture with the chocolat chunks
- Mix it all and poor it in a ramekin
- Place it in the oven for about 20min
Yay, now you can just enjoy a nice protein breakfast!