Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious protein snack, that smell like Christmas Morning… We’ve got you right here!
Perfect to bring with you to work or to the gym for a little pick-you-up treat.
Ingredients for the protein balls
- 1 cup Dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup of Sunday Vanilla V-Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp All Spice
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
For the Decoration : 1/4 cup Vegan Chocolate (melted) and grated coconut
Extremely easy to make!
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor for 2-3 minutes or until your mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Scoop the dough using a small cookie scoop into approximately 12 even-sized balls. Roll the ball in the palm of your hand to pack the mixture tight.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Melt your chocolate, dip each ball into it
- Spread the grated coconut and pumpkin seeds on a plate then roll the balls in it, so they are all covered
Et voilà, you are all set!