Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious protein snack, that smell like Christmas Morning… We’ve got you right here!
Perfect to bring with you to work or to the gym for a little pick-you-up treat.
Ingredients for the cookies
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (Runnier the better!)
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate Brownie V-Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Extremely easy to make!
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix to combine. The consistency should be similar to cookie dough. It should not be crumbly and if it is, this is a sign your peanut butter is not drippy enough and we recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten cookie dough between your palms creating a cookie shape and place it on a baking sheet. Note that your cookies won’t expand a lot, so flattening is important.
- If desired, place mini chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake chocolate peanut butter protein cookies at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan so that the protein cookies can set. If you remove them too soon, they may break in half.
Et voilà, time to treat yourself!