Simple, sweet treats with a snap! It couldn’t be easier to whip these up- just measure, mix and bake.
Ingredients for the snaps
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 2 tbsp of Plant Based Milk
- Melted Chocolate
- 1/2 scoop of Brownie V-Whey Protein
Quick, easy and packed with protein.
- Mix all ingredients together (except the protein and the chocolate) until well combined and make a big ball with the dough. If your mixture is too dry, add a bit of melted coconut oil.
- Spread the dough out evenly onto some baking paper.
- Then it’s time to get creative… cut the dough out into any shapes you want! Traditional circles or festive designs.
- Put them in the oven for 10min at 180 degrees and then allow cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the Protein, then dip the biscuit in the mixture (so you have half chocolate coated and half without) and allow to set. Once set, they are ready to eat!
This is going to be your new ultimate favorites!